By Ramal Ibrahimov, July 10, 2023
Last updated: July 10, 2023
Information provided by you
We receive personal information submitted by you when you sign up for our newsletters or directly contact the website. That personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, and other non-public information that can personally identify you (collectively “Personal Information”).
Information provided by you automatically
Cookie is a small text file sent to your browser by a website you visit. We use both session cookies (cookies which last until you close your browser) and persistent cookies (cookies which remain until a certain expiration date and which can be deleted before that date). You can opt out of receiving cookies by deleting or rejecting them. Read your browser’s instructions regarding cookies for more information.
Removing or declining cookies may affect the functionality of the Website and will keep web beacons from tracking your activity. The Website does not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
How we use your information
We use the information collected from you for variety of purposes listed below:
- To deliver our newsletters to your email address
- To respond to your requests regarding support.
- To monitor usage trends data to enhance user experience on the Website.
- To monitor usage metrics such as total number of monthly visitors to the Website and total number of emails opened.
- To provide you with offers, advertising, promotional content and recommendations from us or third parties.
- To announce updates to our Website.
You can opt out of receiving newsletters or announcement emails from us by clicking “unsubscribe” link included in these emails.
How we disclose our information
- We may disclose information about you in response to law or legal process requirements.
- We use third party software which enable certain functions on the Website and in our newsletter services. These third parties may collect information from you, in which case we are not responsible for how they use, protect or disclose that information.
- We use Google analytics to monitor usage metrics data of the Website. Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics.
How we protect your information
We use all reasonable means to protect the privacy of your information while that information is in our control. However, despite our best efforts, there is no method to transfer or store data online without risks of unauthorized access and, consequently, we are not responsible for any circumvention of security methods we use.
The Website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information of those children. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted his/her personal information to us, we will make our best efforts to delete that information from our databases. Users under the age of 16 are encouraged to use the Website only with parental consent and supervision.
Links to third-party websites
California privacy rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows residents of California, once a year, request a list of the categories of information disclosed to third parties as well as a list of the names of those third parties. For such requests, please contact us with “California Privacy Rights” in subject line.